[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 27 15:17:12 PDT 2008

Nafiye,

Thank you for the information. From the stack trace it seems that there
is something wrong with the annotations project.

Did you modify it manually?

If you open the main project in stand-alone mode does the Changes Tab
come up correctly? If yes, then probably there is a problem in the
metaproject file. You need to make sure that the main project instance
in the metaproject has associated to it the right annotation ontology
instance.

If you still have difficulties, you can send me the main project, the
annotations project, and the metaproject and I can tell you what the
problem is.

Please try also to open the collaborativeNewspaper example project that
comes with the Protege installation and enable the ChangesTab. That
should work fine. Then compare in the metaproject whether the
configuration of your project is similar to the one of the
collaborativeNewspaper (which should work).

Tania