[protege-discussion] question about changes tab in client-server mode

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 27 19:28:20 PDT 2008

Hi Nafiye,

Related to your "another quick question": you can use the DataMaster
plug-in [1], provided in the "full" installation of Protege in
combination with an enhanced version of the xlSQL JDBC driver [2] (which
I have not announced yet officially on the Protege mailing lists, but I
will, as soon as I am finished editing the related wiki pages).

Hope this helps,
Csongor

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/DataMaster
[2] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/XlSQL-Y8