[protege-discussion] The relationship between a class and its subclass or superclass.

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Jun 30 02:08:36 PDT 2008

I agree. That's the approach that I have taken and it works well.
Define your class hierarchy to describe what everything in your domain
is. Then create a slot for the "part_of" relationship - this slot will
be an "Instance" type and will contain the Instance of a class as per
your requirements.

Hope this helps

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Assess your EA maturity at: