[protege-discussion] how to package the protege code into an installfile

lanbur_999 at sina.com lanbur_999 at sina.com
Sun Mar 2 06:16:22 PST 2008

Dear all,
    I have changed some of the protege's user interface by the code,but I don't know how to package the code into a whole intallfile. I also want to install the new program with the JDK.I have used installanywhere7, but I failed to do this work.Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

每天一晒每天一个幸运儿,你的梦想KFC来买单( http://d1.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2008/mail_zhuiyu_20080225.html )