[protege-discussion] Please need a help

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Mar 4 02:29:56 PST 2008

I saw this same error the week before last while I was working on one
of my own widgets. I think I saw it as an error in Eclipse as it was
compiling my code. HOWEVER, I ended up taking a different approach
with my code and moved away from using the Project class and the
error went away then.   Worth checking that you're not trying to call
any deprecated methods. Sorry I can't be of more help...
- HEAD OF TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

-------------------------
FROM: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
[mailto:protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] ON BEHALF OF
Khadija Tahera
SENT: 04 March 2008 04:08
TO: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
SUBJECT: [protege-discussion] Please need a helpDear All   I am
trying  to develop a simple  very simple plugin. I am using
NetBeanIDE and protege 3.3.1.   when I run my java file I am getting
the error. Could anybody help me please?
"_MyExternalApplication.java:13: cannot access
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project_

   _bad class file: C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\protege.jar
edu/stanford/smi/protege/model/Project.class)_

   _class file has wrong version 49.0, should be 48.0_

   _Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory
of the classpath._

   _                Project project = new Project(projectFileName,
errors);_ "
Thanking you   Bely