[protege-discussion] Please need a help

Olivier Rossel olivier.rossel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 02:39:17 PST 2008

it has something to do with the version of the JDK used to compile the
various classes.
probably you use JDK 1.5 and protege was compiled with JDK 1.6.
Or something similar.

See this example here is a similar problem (and solution):
http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:H1Eo8nIwkukJ:forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa%3FthreadID%3D517933%26tstart%3D0+class+file+has+wrong+version+49.0,+should+be+48.0&hl=fr&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=fr&client=firefox-a

Hope it helps.