[protege-discussion] Automatically selection tabs to show at protegè startup

robber82 at email.it robber82 at email.it
Wed Mar 5 00:38:26 PST 2008

Thanks a lot. 	--------- Original Message -------- 	Da: "User support
for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor"
<protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> 	To: "User support for
Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor"
<protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> 	Oggetto: Re:
[protege-discussion] Automatically selection tabs  to show at protegè
startup 	Data: 05/03/08 01:08 	 	         We have a Wiki page that details
how to add and remove tabs programmatically:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/AddingRemovingTabs  Jennifer
robber82 at email.it wrote:  Hi, I use protegè applet to connect to
protegè server. Now...I want automatically select which tabs showing
at protegè startup. For example. I want that, when a user open a
project on server, it shows only OWL classes tab, and not properties. I
programatically  do that? sorry for my english.Please help me
---- Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui
Sponsor: Vuoi diventare un vero esperto sul Controllo di Gestione? Scopri
come nella tua azienda puoi migliorare gli utili e ridurre le spese.
Clicca qui

Instructions for unsubscribing:

 Sponsor:
 Speciale Hotel + Parco Divertimento. Tanti pacchetti per le tue vacanze
divertenti su
www.ilportaledellevacanze.it

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7649&d=20080305