[protege-discussion] problem loading ontology

Rui Lopes ruidlopes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:56:01 PST 2008

Nick,

I've downloaded and installed 4.0 alpha and verified that it in fact
loads (both locally and remotely) without any problem. So, problem
circumvented in this end. However, this might have raised some kind of
weird bug hidden in the current stable versions of Protege. I hope it
has provided some help to find it.

Regarding your question, I've subscribed the public mailing list of
W3C's Evaluation and Repair Tools Working Group. I'll ask them the
question and provide you with an answer asap.

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,

Rui