[protege-discussion] Please I need a help about Query and Export tab

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 17:38:01 PST 2008

Bely,

Please ask OWL related questions on the Protege-OWL mailing list.

I don't know of any functionality that exports the property values of
only one individual to a CSV file. One possibility would be to write a
query that returns only the individual in the QueriesTab. Then in the
export panel select all the slots and click OK. This will export all the
property values for that individual. You will also get empty cells, for
the properties for which the individual does not have a value.

Please ask in future OWL related questions on the Protege-OWL mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania