[protege-discussion] WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 18:01:50 PST 2008

This probably means that an old plugin makes reference to the
_AbstractWidget class, that does not exist in the protege source code
anymore. I think it was part of a very ancient version of Protege, but
it has been refactored to AbstractWidget in the current versions.

If you have control over the plugin that references the old class, I
suggest that you change the code to use the correct class name.

Tania