[protege-discussion] Querying Protege Knowledgebase with JAVA API

Daramola Wande dwande at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 05:24:44 PST 2008

Dear all,
I am currently involved in research that require me to search infomation
embedded in a protege ontology for tourism. I need to sent my query from a
java client, and then for an EJB to process the query and fetch the
result. I aready have my ontology designed and implemeted with
protege. Also I don't any problem working with Java or EJB.
In my   part  of  the  world  I cannot find any source to consult be
it documentation or people.  I need to know how to go about this. The
protege
JAVA API seem not to addresss  my concern directly.
Thanks for you expected responses.
My regards to all.

'Wande (Nigeria)