[protege-discussion] Querying Protege Knowledgebase with JAVA API

Antonio Amado aca at uninova.pt
Sun Mar 9 16:07:19 PDT 2008

Hello Wande,

Recently I developed an agent to work in a multi agent system. In my agent I
used an ontology that I created myself. I used protégé-owl to create that
ontology. To interact with java I used protégé bean generator plug-in. This
plug-in creates a java class from your owl ontology. This plug-in also work
for frame based ontology. If you want, you can try using it, and you see it
it is suitable for you. It is easy to use this plug-in. If you want, go to
http://jade.tilab.it to download it.

Regards

António (Portugal)