[protege-discussion] Querying Protege Knowledgebase with JAVA API

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 10 17:47:41 PDT 2008

Hi Wande!

What is the problem you are facing? What did you managed to do and where
got you stuck?

Here is a collection of links that can help you further:
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html

You probably want to use the Protege APIs in order to solve your
problem. If you are using Porotege-OWL maybe this link can help you more
specifically:
http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/api/guide.html

Hope this helps,
Csongor