[protege-discussion] Error using Protege with Jena database - Invalid Frame Name

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 11 14:44:16 PDT 2008

Daniel,

Please post in future Protege-OWL related questions on the Protege-OWL
mailing list.

You have this behavior because the current namespace mechanism does not
support very well the namespaces that do not end in the hash sign.

Fortunately, this issue has been solved and the fix will be available in
one of the next beta builds.

As I said, please post in future OWL related messages on the Protege-OWL
mailing list.

Thanks,
Tania