[protege-discussion] Problem installing Protégé

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 06:49:23 PDT 2008

Monica, are you running Windows Vista?

I know there were issues with the installanywhere installer on Vista.
These are (being?) resolved now with the newest version of
installanywhere.

If you want a non installer version of Protege4.0 you can download it
as a zip from [1].

Nick

[1] http://protege.stanford.edu/download/prerelease-alpha/protege_4.0_equinox.zip