[protege-discussion] UMLS tab error

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 14 15:00:47 PDT 2008

Hello Heloise,

I tested the UMLS Tab and was able to reproduce this exception.  I will
need to look into why this error is occurring, but I probably won't be
able to get to this until next week.  Unfortunately, the person that
developed this Protege plug-in is no longer at Stanford and we don't
have anyone that actively maintains this tab.  As I mentioned, I will
try and look at this next week and see if there is an easy fix for
this.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jennifer