[protege-discussion] questions about instance tree

Nafiye Talas n.talas at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 08:06:24 PDT 2008

Dear Community,

I have a question regarding the instance tree. Is it possible to hide the 'relation node'?
See attached picture, I want to hide the link which is marked red. Is this possible?

Last question I have is about auto numbering. Is it possible when creating an instance a slot
is filled with an AutoNumber, I couldn't find anything about this topic in the discussion list.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Nafiye Talas
Nieuw: Windows Live Messenger 2008! Gratis downloaden
http://get.live.com/messenger