[protege-discussion] questions about instance tree

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 18 09:34:45 PDT 2008

Nafiye Talas wrote:
> Dear Community,
>
> I have a question regarding the instance tree. Is it possible to hide
> the 'relation node'?

No, unless you reprogram the source code
(http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/instance-tree/trunk/)

> See attached picture, I want to hide the link which is marked red. Is
> this possible?
>
> Last question I have is about auto numbering. Is it possible when
> creating an instance a slot
> is filled with an AutoNumber, I couldn't find anything about this topic
> in the discussion list.

Not that I know of.

Samson
Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944