[protege-discussion] import instances from spreadsheet

Paul Smith paulsmith7777777 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 01:13:28 PDT 2008

Hello,

I need a suggestion from experienced. I want to import some data, that I have
in Excel, as instances in to an OWL-Ontology, there are of course strict
conceptual relationships between the dataset and the ontology. Which way to
import the data from the spreadsheet into the ontology? shall I involve a
reasoner (thinking to a Realization Reasoning Service) or via XML ???

Every solution is welcome