[protege-discussion] import instances from spreadsheet

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 05:43:08 PDT 2008

Dear Jonathan

It seems that you have a good understanding of DataMaster Tab.

I want to inport Excel spreadsheet into my ontology. As you suggested here I
tried to connect excel as an ODBC source but failed. Actually I don't have
proper understanding of doing it and how it works.

Can you please suggest me how to connect the ODBC driver of Excel?

Thanking you.

Bely