[protege-discussion] Help about searching

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:55:36 PDT 2008

Dear All

In my ontology I have defined classes with necessary and necessary and
sufficient conditions. So now I want to search the classes which hold the
specific condition without making any individual or instance,  or other way
if I have a individual than how I can find the proper class for that
individual.

lets say I have a class Triangle that holds a condition that hasangle has 3.
so now if I have a Shape with 3 angle so I need to find which class fit for
me that means the Triangle class.

I don't know if I stated my problem properly.

Best regards

Bely