[protege-discussion] DataMaster - mapping columns to class members

Paul Smith paulsmith7777777 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 01:37:07 PDT 2008

Thanks,

perhaps I am not yet fully acquainted with DataMaster Plugin. The problem is
that when I import instances from a MySQL table into a Protégé class X , it
creates a new subclass Y, named after the table,  and fill it with the
instances. How to import instances directly in class X then?? but what is
worse, class Y has an entire new set of attributes, named after the table
columns, whereas I wanted the attributes of X be filled. In other words I need
to map the table columns to the attributes of class X. How to do this?? Please
relief my struggle…

..Paul