[protege-discussion] Disable "delete class" item from menu

robber82 at email.it robber82 at email.it
Fri Mar 21 01:49:45 PDT 2008

Thanks, but It don't works :-(

regards 	--------- Original Message -------- 	Da: "User support for
Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor"
<protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> 	To: "User support for
Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor"
<protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> 	Oggetto: Re:
[protege-discussion] Disable "delete class" item from menu 	Data:
20/03/08 21:21 	 	   In MyClsesPanel class, override the method   protected
void updateDeleteActionState() {     _deleteAction.setAllowed(false); }
This will take care both of the delete button and the delete action from
the context menu.  Tania    robber82 at email.it wrote: > Thanks, I would
also disable or delete the "delete class" item in  >
"popup menu", not only in headers button. Can you help me? >
Data: 18/03/08 22:27 > > > > I don't recommend that you
modify the code of the ClsesTab. Instead, I > suggest that you build your
own Tab widget and that you reuse all the > components from the classes
tab. In this way you can customize the UI > and the behavior of the tab
in any way you like. > > You can start by subclassi ng
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.ClsesTab, > e.g. let's say you call
your class MyClsesTab. Then, you need to > override the method
createClsesPanel() which creates the panel that > holds the classes tree
and all the create and delete buttons. This > method should return a
ClsesPanel. > > To remove or disable to delete button, subclass
ClsesPanel, say > MyClsesPanel. The constructor of MyClsesPanel, should
look like: > > public MyClsesPanel(Project project) { >
super(project); > //this will remove the button with index 3 (the delete
button) > _labeledComponent.removeHeaderButton(3); > } > > Going
back to the MyClsesTab, the createClsesPanel() method should look > like:
> > protected ClsesPanel createClsesPanel() { > MyClsesPanel panel
= new MyClsesPanel(getProject()); > panel.addSelectionListener(new
SelectionListener() { > public v oid selectionChanged(SelectionEvent
event) { > transmitSelection(); > } > }); > return panel; > }
> > That's it. So, all you need to do is to override 2 methods the
way that > I have described. You can also add more customization to your
tab. To > enable your tab, go to Project ->Configure and select
"MyClsesTab". > > We have more documentation on building
plugins here: > > http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html > >
Tania > > > robber82 at email.it <mailto:robber82 at email.it>
wrote: > > > > Hi, How can I disable or delete the "delete
class" item from menu in > > "subclass Explorer"? >
> Can you help me? > > Which class must I modify? > >
regards* > > > ---- > > Email.it, the professional e-mail,
gratis per te: clicca qui > >
<http://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3> > > > > Sponsor:
<http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7614&d=20080317> >
<http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7613&d=20080317> >

> <http://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3> > > Sponsor: >
Scopri le tue passioni con Leonardo.it! > Clicca qui
<http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=7615&d=20080320> >
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03  > *
list protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Instructions for unsubscribing: