[protege-discussion] exporting problem with OBOconverter plug-in

Yu Lin linikujp at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Mar 25 00:57:53 PDT 2008

Hi, I used OBOconverter plug-in to export OWL file.
Unfortunately, there is a problem of java:(something i
don't remember) not exist.
By doing this, I lost my data, and I have to rebuild the
ontology one more time! ><_><
Import function is working when I try to import OBO file
and change it to OWL.

Could anyone solve this problem?
Or any good tool to transfer OWL to OBO?

Thanks.

Yu Lin
Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine,Japan