[protege-discussion] ProtegeOWL Saving Error

berkan sesen berkansesen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 05:10:45 PDT 2008

When I try to save the ProtegeOWLTutorial exercise, I face the error page below:

"There were errors at performing operation.

1. Failed to save file null using Protege2Jena.
    Exception class java.lang.NullPointerException

See console and log for more details."

I have Protege 3.4 Beta version, anyone has any idea why I get this message?  Is this a bug?

Cheers,
Berkan