[protege-discussion] error converting from SQL Server db to owl file

DAlonzo, Jill S jill.s.dalonzo at lmco.com
Tue Mar 25 10:09:32 PDT 2008

I converted my owl file to a Protege DB backend (SQL Server 2000) using
the Protege integrated conversion tool; this worked fine.  But when I
try to convert it back to OWL / RDF files using the same 'Convert
Project to Format' tool, I get an 'Invalid Description Index' error.
Protege version is 3.4 build 128; SQL Server is 2000, SP4.  I made no
changes to the database.  Full error is: Exception class
java.lang.RuntimeException.  Message: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server
Driver]Invalid Descriptor Index.  Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thank you,

Jill