[protege-discussion] Script tab Problem - Was RE: Incremental Instance Loading

O'Neill, Dennis doneill at marathonoil.com
Tue Mar 25 12:59:16 PDT 2008

I tried this with Perl as the language and got

*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar, 'C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\protege.jar'

*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar, 'C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\looks-2.1.3.jar'

*sys-package-mgr*: processing new jar, 'C:\Program Files\Protege_3.3.1\unicode_panel.jar'

<and on and on ending with>

            at net.sourceforge.bsfperl.PerlEngineImpl.eval(PerlEngineImpl.java:115)

            ... 32 more

Unknown open() mode '>&' at C:\DOCUME~1\q4t\LOCALS~1\Temp\bsf55640.pl line 11.

I'm running Protégé 3.3.1 Build 430. Any idea what went wrong?

BTW Python, BeanShell and Ruby seem to work OK

Dennis M. O'Neill
SAIC
Room 2069B
doneill at marathonoil.com