[protege-discussion] support for OntoBase

Paul Smith paulsmith7777777 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 09:56:04 PDT 2008

Hello All

OntoBase seems installed correctly so is the JDBC driver,  Protege connects to
the database, the problem is that only one empty table is imported, without
fields and items. My database is composed of two tables and a foreign key
relationship.
I need to import the entire database.. I guess (there is not any tutorial
along with OntoBase). I need a full tutorial example on OntoBase, where can I
find one? Here is the printout in the command window, what does it mean??:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException:
Table 'istat.user_constraints' doesn't exist
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown
Source)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:406)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:381)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1030)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:956)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3491)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3423)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2060)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2536)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2465)
        at com.mysql.jdbc.StatementImpl.executeQuery(StatementImpl.java:1383)
        at Graph.FindDep.getPrimaryKeys(FindDep.java:174)
        at Graph.FindDep.intFull(FindDep.java:142)
        at Graph.Graph.iniThread(Graph.java:497)
        at com.ngs.Navigator.import_model(Navigator.java:858)
        at com.ngs.Navigator.import_model(Navigator.java:835)
        at Graph.GraphPanel.run(GraphPanel.java:248)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at Graph.FindDep.getPrimaryKeys(FindDep.java:211)
        at Graph.FindDep.intFull(FindDep.java:142)
        at Graph.Graph.iniThread(Graph.java:497)
        at com.ngs.Navigator.import_model(Navigator.java:858)
        at com.ngs.Navigator.import_model(Navigator.java:835)
        at Graph.GraphPanel.run(GraphPanel.java:248)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

thanks