[protege-discussion] DataMaster - mapping columns to class members

Daramola Wande dwande at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:30:04 PDT 2008

Dear Csongor,
I am trying to query my ontology using the protege 3.3.1 java API in
Netbeans 5.5.1.  The imported libraries list below are being reported
as not found even though I have included all the jar files in the
Protege folder in my classpath, including the Plugins folder.

*import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.OWLModel;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.model.OWLNamedClass;
import edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.ProtegeOWL;*
The one being recognized by my netbeans is:
*import edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.*; *which is* * the frame-based one.
What more do I need to do, this is the only error in my code for now.
thanks for quick response.
Regards.

Wande.