[protege-discussion] Frame API synchronization

Len Yabloko protege at ontospace.net
Mon May 5 10:15:53 PDT 2008

Tania,

Yes, I am calling API from my special thread that creates instances. The problem I am having is that Protege listeners while updating UI may block somehow any firther API call from my thread. Normaly I turn them off by disabling Protege "generateEvents" while performing my calls. But if I don't do that, then sooner or later (not right away) Protege will lock up. Do you have any advise for me?

Thanks,
Len