[protege-discussion] (no subject)

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue May 6 12:08:44 PDT 2008

Sara,

I'm not the developer of the XMLTab. I've tested it and this is what
seem to be happening The exported ontology XML file only contains the
class and slot definitions, and no instances; while the exported
instances file contains only the instances with their specific property
values (no class definitions). (As you have already figured out). I did
not see any link or reference between the two files. You can use the
instances xml file to import the instances back into a protege ontology.
However, I was not able to import the ontology file xml back.

Tania