[protege-discussion] Saving a project into an Access database

Antonia Iliopoulou antonia.iliopoulou at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:39:25 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I would like to save my protege-frames project into a database. I read the
guidelines
in :
http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users_guide/projects/saving_a_database_project.html
and I have some questions.
It is refered that "If you are using Microsoft Access, you don't need to
acquire a JDBC driver since it's already bundled into the JDK. You can also
ignore the third bulleted item in this list. "

Is it possible to save the project in Access database? And if it is, which
are the exact steps that I should do in order to achieve this?

Thank you in advance,
Antonia