[protege-discussion] ΑΠ: Saving a project into an Access database

Kafkalas Aggelos icsd03031 at icsd.aegean.gr
Wed May 7 08:57:03 PDT 2008

Hi Antonia,

I think the fifth bullet of the guideline refers to what you want to do.

Regards Aggelos Kafkalas
________________________________
Από: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu [protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu] Εκ μέρους του Antonia Iliopoulou [antonia.iliopoulou at gmail.com]
Αποστολή: Τετάρτη, 7 Μαΐου 2008 5:39 μμ
Προς: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Θέμα: [protege-discussion] Saving a project into an Access database

Hi everybody,

I would like to save my protege-frames project into a database. I read the guidelines
in : http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users_guide/projects/saving_a_database_project.html
and I have some questions.
It is refered that "If you are using Microsoft Access, you don't need to acquire a JDBC driver since it's already bundled into the JDK. You can also ignore the third bulleted item in this list. "

Is it possible to save the project in Access database? And if it is, which are the exact steps that I should do in order to achieve this?

Thank you in advance,
Antonia