[protege-discussion] inegrity constraints

Yann BENSUSSAN yann.bensussan at gmail.com
Wed May 7 19:28:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have some questions about protege:

First, how reply to an older post without create a new post?

Secondly, Samson Tu, answer me about integrity constraint can be modelized
with PAL constraint or facets.

Do you have a preference between theses 2 possibilities? In case of
modelling ontologies from an existing relationnal database?

Could you explain me more the 2 possibilities?

Which method dou you prefer?

Is it possible to modelize with protege primary key and foreign key? Does
URI permits to modelize primary key. Is it the way to modelize prumary key?

Thank you for your replies

Kind regards

Yann