[protege-discussion] XML Tab Help

John Finnson john.finnson at gmail.com
Thu May 8 08:36:43 PDT 2008

Hi, I am very new to Protege and was wondering how the XML Tab works.
I cant find any sufficient documentation on how to operate it. Is
there something else I have to do to make it work, similar to the
process to make the SWRL Tab and the Ontoviz Tab to work (Such as
downloading a certain other file and putting it into the installation
directory).

Thanks in advance for any help provided.