[protege-discussion] XML Tab Help

sara khelifa sarah-alia at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 11:25:54 PDT 2008

> Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 11:36:43 -0400> From: john.finnson at gmail.com> To: protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> Subject: [protege-discussion] XML Tab Help> > Hi, I am very new to Protege and was wondering how the XML Tab works.> I cant find any sufficient documentation on how to operate it. Is> there something else I have to do to make it work, similar to the> process to make the SWRL Tab and the Ontoviz Tab to work (Such as> downloading a certain other file and putting it into the installation> directory).> > Thanks in advance for any help provided.> _______________________________________________> protege-discussion mailing list> protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu> https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion> > Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03

These are some sites where u can find some documentation about the XML Tab:
http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/xml-tab/trunk/src/edu/stanford/smi/protegex/xml/tab/XMLTab.java?rev=6324&view=markup

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ontology.protege.owl/21207/match=xml+tab

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~jgeorgas/ics225/export.htm