[protege-discussion] XML Tab

sara khelifa sarah-alia at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 05:11:22 PDT 2008

Sara
Hi there, I'm trying to import an ontology from XML to Protégé using the XML Tab plugin but when i click on the "import" button, i get the following error message:
*** Parsing error, line 1, uri file:E:/ontologie%20manuelle/sabrina/PRG%20SABI/sabi_inst.xml:Invalid byte 1 of 1-byte UTF-8 sequence.
 well! can any one can tell me what does it mean, and how to resolve it..Pleeeease!