[protege-discussion] about develpping application for Protégé

wiem chebil waimaaa at yahoo.fr
Thu May 15 07:03:41 PDT 2008

Hello,i'm student in university.I make a search in ontologie field.I use Protégé and i need to add fonctionnalities that does'nt exist in Protégé,for exemple the fusion of two classes.I must first of all understand how you developed the button "create subclass",the button "create sibling" and the button "delete selectedclass". Would you show me exactely the code that allow to create these three button?.Please can you answer me as soon as possible.I need really your answer.
  Thank you.

http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail