[protege-discussion] about develpping application for Protégé

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Thu May 15 11:04:02 PDT 2008

On May 15, 2008, at 7:03 AM, wiem chebil wrote:

> Hello,i'm student in university.I make a search in ontologie field.I
> use Protégé and i need to add fonctionnalities that does'nt exist in
> Protégé,for exemple the fusion of two classes.I must first of all
> understand how you developed the button "create subclass",the button
> "create sibling" and the button "delete selectedclass". Would you
> show me exactely the code that allow to create these three
> button?.Please can you answer me as soon as possible.I need really
> your answer.

The Protege Source code is available at the downloads page:
    <http://protege.stanford.edu/download/download.html>

You should also look at the developer documentation:
    <http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/dev.html>