[protege-discussion] How to disconnect from remote server programatically?

sorokin at oogis.ru sorokin at oogis.ru
Sat May 17 12:34:24 PDT 2008

Hello protege-users and team,

>From Protege_Client-Server_Tutorial.html:

To follow is an example of how to access the remote server programatically:

RemoteProjectManager rpm = RemoteProjectManager.getInstance();
Project p = rpm.getProject("localhost", "Timothy Redmond", "troglodyte",
"Newspaper", true);
KnowledgeBase kb = p.getKnowledgeBase();

My questions is: How to disconnect from the remote server programatically
when I have done a little piece of work with it?
Why? Because I want to connect often and many times to do such little
pieces of work and I don't know if I overload server with many not closed
sessions?
Thanks in advance for the actions.

Sincerely,
  Ru