[protege-discussion] Changes at KnowledgeBase

Antonia Iliopoulou antonia.iliopoulou at gmail.com
Sun May 18 05:39:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

I 'm trying to develop a java application using protege frames java API. So,
at the beginning of the code I write :

*Project project = new Project(PROJECT_FILE_NAME, errors);
KnowledgeBase kb = project.getKnowledgeBase();*

And I make my changes at the knowledgeBase. For examples I add instances.
When I open the project from Protege these new instences do not exist. Is
there a way that the changes I make with java code are reflected to the
actual protege project?

I am new to protege and obviously there are many things that I do not know.
Are there any examples of java code using protege java api?

Thank you in advance,
Antonia