[protege-discussion] Protégé web browser help

Tiffani Bright tjb2106 at columbia.edu
Sun May 18 18:23:11 PDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Protégé Web Bowser to create a web interface for
my ontology and I keep receiving an error message. I followed the
instructions in the readme as well as the useful tips posted on the
Protégé wiki and I've set my class path to include the servlets and
webprotege (I've tested Tomcat and that is working). I'm open to any
suggestions! Here's a sample of the exception report:

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/range/DocumentRange
	org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:274)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

*root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/w3c/dom/range/DocumentRange

Thanks!
-- TJ