[protege-discussion] Changes at KnowledgeBase

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon May 19 02:00:20 PDT 2008

I've done this without any problems, using the Java API as you
described via the Protege Script Tab.
If you're working outside of Protege, have you remembered to invoke
the project save? I'm not connected at the moment, so I can't check
the API but I'm pretty sure that there's something in there to get the
project to save. I suspect, though, that if your project was using the
Protege database, this would not be required, as each interaction on
the knowledge base would be committed to the database immediately.

Hope this helps a bit

Jonathan
_______________________________________

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd
Web: www.enterprise-architecture.com
_______________________________________

Assess your EA maturity at:
_______________________________________

W O R L D    C L A S S    A R C H I T E C T U R E

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the
intended recipient(s) please notify the sender and delete the message
immediately. Unauthorised disclosure, distribution and copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. The opinions expressed within this
message are those of the individual author. Whilst EAS Ltd take
reasonable steps to scan this email it does not accept liability for
any virus that may be contained in it. EAS Ltd, 29 Harley Street,
London W1G 9QR. Telephone +44 (0)20 7612 4322 Fax +44 (0)20 7182 6749