[protege-discussion] Custom Tab how-to question

John Finnson john.finnson at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:41:15 PDT 2008

In the "how to write a tab widget plug-in" tutorial, it asks us to:

* Configure the compiler to write output classes to
<protege_install_dir>/plugins (replacing protege_install_dir with your
Protégé installation directory).
* Pass the JVM the following parameter -Dprotege.dir=<protege_install_dir>.

I was wondering exactly how to do this in my eclipse viewer.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.