[protege-discussion] Jena and Protege help

John Finnson john.finnson at gmail.com
Wed May 21 11:44:55 PDT 2008

I have a ModelRDB from using the Jena API, and I need to convert it
into a Protege model. How would I do this?

I am using a ModelRDB specifically because it works with SWRL, if I
convert into a ont model using the Jena API I get errors because of
SWRL.

Thanks in advance for any help provided :D

P.S. keep in mind that any sugestions have to work with SWRL :)