[protege-discussion] Jena and Protege help

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu May 22 14:39:22 PDT 2008

Hello John,

In the future, please post OWL related questions on the protege-owl
mailing list [1].  The Protege-OWL API supports conversion from an
OWLModel to a Jena OntModel [2], but there is no support in Jena for
going the other way around.  If you wanted to use your ontology in
Protege, you could write it out to a file and then read it back in again.

Your other question about going from a Jena ModelRDB to an OntModel is
more appropriate for the Jena mailing list.  I see that it was posted
and responded to there [3].

Jennifer

[2] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/ProtegeOWLJenaIntegration