[protege-discussion] Create a new project using the API

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Fri May 23 12:18:33 PDT 2008

Have a quick look at the source code in the Subversion repository and
see what the UI calls when you create a New Project using the standard
GUI.

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/protege-core/trunk/src/edu/stanford/smi/protege/ui/ProjectManager.java?rev=9944&view=log

According to the code for the ProjectManager class have a look at the
private createNewProject() method, you should be called
createNewProject(KnowledgeBaseFactory, errors)
So, create a KB factory, not an empty KB.

Hope this helps

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

Assess your EA maturity at: