[protege-discussion] Example Tab Creation Problem

John Finnson john.finnson at gmail.com
Mon May 26 09:07:53 PDT 2008

I am having a couple weird problems with the example tab "FrameCounter":

First: the tab only works when I start protege through the eclipse browser.
        - If i start Protege the regular way the tab does nothing.

Second: when I do start protege through eclipse and open a project
there are items in the menu bar, specifically "Owl" and "Code", the
first two don't do anything but the second two work.

Any help would be much appreciated.