[protege-discussion] XML Tab export

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue May 27 13:03:00 PDT 2008

Hi Sara,

Probably this was the way the XMLTab developers needed the files. There
are several advantages to keeping the class and instance information
separately. For example, you can imagine having different instance XML
files, for the same class XML file.

If you need all the information in the ontology to be exported to the
same file, you can checkout the XMLTab source code from our SVN
repository and change it [1]. The change should be very easy. I also
encourage you to contribute back the code, since the enhancement could
be useful to other users as well.

Cheers,
Tania

[1]: http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/xml-tab/trunk/