[protege-discussion] TR: Protégé

Emmanuelle Pellegrino empellegri at bluewin.ch
Wed May 28 03:53:32 PDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

I belong to the research team, directed by Professor P. Pellegrino (CRAAL*),
which develops an ontology of architecture with Protégé.

We are using the last version available (3.4.4.) and we would like to know
if it is possible to print ontology directly in English (or French).

We also would like to know if it is possible to reveal an index of all the
terms of ontology in the alphabetical order.

Many thanks in advance for your answers.

Best Regards

Emmanuelle P. Jeanneret

*Center of Research in Architecture and Architecturology